Frequently Asked Questions
WTF IS A MINDSET COACH ANYWAY?
Working with a mindset coach is like having a mentor and cheerleader all in one. A coach is someone who supports you, motivates you, encourages you, questions you, holds you accountable, champions you, cuts through your bullshit and challenges you to stretch beyond your comfort zone: In life, in business, or in both. Frankly, in the 21st century, the lines are so blurred you can’t work on one without the other.
Look at it this way, if you wanted to excel at tennis, you’d work with a coach; someone who had played tennis and could share with you the fruits of their own experience. Yes, you could just play tennis without a coach and you’d likely improve over time, but you’d never push yourself in the same way a coach would. Working with a coach gets you wherever you want to go faster.
HOW LONG SHOULD I WORK WITH A MINDSET COACH?
Ideally, I’d recommend working with a coach over a stint of at least 2-3 months to allow what they’re teaching you to sink in and for you to integrate and implement what you’re learning. That way, you’ll see real progress and take away mindset shifts which you’ve embedded and can call upon yourself at any time after you’ve worked with a coach.
I also offer one-off 1:1 mindset coaching sessions primarily for clients I’ve worked with before who might want some extra support after we’ve finished working together. A one-off 1:1 might also be appropriate for support with a really clear, specific and focused issue. Get in touch with me to discuss.
WHAT TAKEAWAYS CAN I EXPECT?
- Any bonus content is accessible forever.
- You’ll have any resources recommended during our time together to call upon whenever you like, as well as the free content I produce daily on my social media, much of which is searchable.
- Online workshops and group programme include lifetime access.
- 1:1 work always includes unlimited access to me between sessions via messaging/voice note. Plus, all sessions via Zoom can be recorded and shared.
- I expect clients to take coaching seriously, commit and take their own notes during sessions. I’m also always open to sharing my own notes via email if requested during the session.
WHAT IF I CAN’T OPEN UP TO A STRANGER OR CAN’T EFFECTIVELY ARTICULATE HOW I FEEL OR WHAT I REALLY THINK?
You can (and should) see if any mindset coach is a good fit for you prior to working with them. If you’re here, I assume you’ve checked out my free content to get a sense of who I am and how I work, but if you haven’t check out my social channels. I’m also very happy to have a call with you to see if we click and for you to ask any questions. No obligation, of course. You can schedule a call here.
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE OUTCOMES WILL BE?
I don’t. My job is to draw out of you what it is you want and help you work out what action to take to move you in that direction.
I’ll be your mentor, fully supporting you; your constant ear when things go well or when they don’t; a shoulder to lean on when the lessons are difficult to find and someone to guide you to them (because there’s always at least one to learn); I’ll celebrate every win, no matter how small or insignificant you may think it seems. We’re in it all together, but ultimately, the outcomes are down to you; what you want to focus on and achieve and – crucially – the action you’re willing to take.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE ISSUES PAST CLIENTS SAY HAVE IMPROVED THROUGH MINDSET COACHING?
- Feeling overwhelmed by responsibility in the home
- Feelings of guilt
- Lack of connection in relationships with children or partner
- Feelings of resignation
- Lack of clarity
- Lack of control
- Inability to communicate well with a partner or family members
- Lack of clear boundaries
- Fears and limiting beliefs around starting a business / parenting / changing job…
If you have any other questions which aren’t answered here, get in touch and I’ll gladly answer.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/consci42/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ocean-elementor-widgets/modules/instagram/widgets/instagram.php on line 567