hey, I'm Rebecca, life and business coach and mentor.
I help women to:
- smash self-doubt
- see limitless potential
- be their most magnificent selves
- do whatever they want
I know how it feels when you’re living a life of quiet (or not so quiet) resignation; a life of dissatisfaction. I understand the impact because I’ve been there. I know all too well the sense of resentment, frustration and guilt when you’re living a life that isn’t fulfilling you; when you feel exhausted from compromising, looking after everyone else’s needs before your own; unappreciated and unsupported; a life in which you’ve lost touch with who you are. I’ve lived it.
I also know you can come out the other side, happier, more confident and more fulfilled, within the home, your relationships, your work and all aspects of your life.
That’s why I set up my business and became a life coach for women – to help others who are just like I was – stressed out; putting themselves at the bottom of the pile; lacking in confidence, with an irrepressible sense that there must be more to life. There is!
As seen in:
my workshops, 1:1 and group programmes:
- teach mindfulness and resilience
- shine a light on the unconscious conditioning which holds us back
- integrate powerful practises to develop and maintain a growth mindset
- build confidence, personal and professional
- encompass highly effective productivity tools and techniques for your life and business
- encourage self-care as a non-negotiable priority
- leave clients feeling energised, empowered, and like anything is possible
In other words, I give women I work with the tools and support to rediscover who they are; encouraging and enabling them to actively seek out what they want and to believe that they deserve to receive it.
What makes me different as a life coach for women?
My unique life coaching approach brings together my perceptive, empathetic, yet high-energy nature, alongside my experience running my own business and a background project managing complex design and innovation projects. Which means I go deep into the mindset stuff and the strategy; getting down into the minutiae with you, problem solving as we go and encouraging bold and consistent action. I mentor clients on:
- the nuts and bolts of setting up and running a project (in life or business – everything is a project in my eyes!)
- flexibly responding to change
- creative problem solving
- negotiation and communication
- improving balance and prioritisation
- pricing and packaging strategy for business owners and freelancers
My wide network of contacts includes a variety of business owners, experts, therapists and healers. All of whom can offer excellent support in all facets of business and life.
1:1 clients get inclusive access to all Working Women’s Club meetups for the duration of our time together creating the chance for connection and community.